Before I introduce myself, I have a message for you.
You are magnificent.
This world needs your heart, your radiance and the uniqueness that only YOU can bring.
So many of us are disconnected from ourselves.
This can show up in many ways, from massive self-doubt, consistent negative emotions, unhealthy relationships and struggling to pursue what we actually want in life.
When you hit the lows, there are really two options.
Create more of the same, or make a change.
Mostly, I became fascinated by the concept that we as humans, have unlimited potential. I became committed to consciously choosing my thoughts and practiced it again and again, until it finally became a habit.
My transition from High School Teacher, to Transformational Coach…
I believe that our purpose is to create, evolve and have fun, and I wholeheartedly believe that every single human deserves to experience more of the feelings of unconditional love and connection that come with the knowing that we are 100% in charge of how we feel and the experiences that we are creating in any given moment.
If the thought of moving towards a life that you get to consciously create instead of drifting aimlessly excites you, then you’ve landed in the right place for a reason. The truth about life is that with a little shift in your beliefs, you can be, do, and have anything you want.
Here are few things that I believe in and some random facts, just for fun:
1. The people that know me best would say that I’m basically a heart with arms and legs.
2. Spending time in nature with no shoes on.
3. Listening to music and singing LOUDLY… despite having a terrible singing voice.
4. Trying new things, loving hard, being honest, crying because you feel like it.
5. Using coconut oil for basically everything.
6. Days off, eating to nourish your soul (even if that on occasion, means hot chips and chocolate), looking at the stars, soul chats, deep connections, spontaneous adventures, activewear and meditation.
7. Vegemite and avocado on toast.
8. Random dancing outbursts, feeling all the feels and being ok with it, saying yes, and also saying no.
9. Feeling so fucking scared, and doing it anyway.
THAT’S ENOUGH ABOUT ME…
I WOULD SO LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU!
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.